Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Today is the day of love. 

 Speaking for Chris and myself, we are so lucky that God helped us find one another (and with the help of Eharmony- yes it worked for us).  It did not take us long before we both realized that we were meant for each other.  After 11 months of dating we got engaged on 11/11/11.  On June 30th, 2012 we got married! Our love story is just beginning as we have many many more Valentines to celebrate!

Here are the Valentines Day memories we have together.






Here we are on Valentines Day 2011. Chris made me dinner at his apartment and gave me a beautiful heart necklace.






On Valentines Day 2012 we were looking at houses.  We did not find the house we live in on Valentines Day, but I am glad we waited!  Afterward we went to Chipotle for dinner where Chris told me we were going to Punta Cana for our Honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment