Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bedroom #3

This was the last room in the house with wallpaper!  It is finally all gone (or painted over).  Here is the room before the paper came down.  It had a bit of a western theme to it. We moved all of the furniture to the now Guest Bedroom to make it easier to take down paper and paint. 

This room took every trick I had (damn last room).  On some walls I used the tiger tool and water and some walls I used DIF.  It took me longer than I was hoping but I was still able to finish on time.  The only wallpaper left is under the blinds.  I would have to take them down to get to it and in essence replace the blind.  Another day Scarlet.



As before, after the paper came down I primed, painted the trim, painted the ceiling, and then painted the room.



                                         Before                                              After



No comments:

Post a Comment