Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bedroom #4

So I finished my bathroom project early and got to start de-wallpapering again.  I sarcastically say Yay!  But this is one of two rooms I have left to dewallpaper.  Yay!! (with lots of enthusiasm)




This is what the room looked like when I started.  All of the materials you see in this room are for my Master Bathroom Project.  Why not store all of your building supplies in an empty bedroom.

I originally gave myself four weeks to complete this project (based on how fast other rooms had come down) .  After Day 1 I decided it would take me two weeks.  At the end of Day 2 I decided i would done in the next two days.  And I kept to my schedule.  I started taking down wallpaper on Tuesday and finished on Friday.



After taking down the wallpaper came the repertoire of patching holes, priming baseboards and patch jobs, paint trim, paint ceiling, and last but not least paint the walls.





Here is the finished product.  The paint color is Colonial Woodlawn Gray.





I would like to get a new bedspread (even though this does go well with it).  I want to go for a white bedspread and accent colors.  I am thinking yellow.

Maybe use some of the ideas from the link below (and Pinterest of course)!      :)
Gray, White and Yellow Bedroom Ideas



And of course a side by side comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment