Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Next Five Projects (Jan, Feb, March)

I have become a home renovation addict (thanks mom!).  I truly enjoy planning how to make this the house of our dreams.  With the help of a few of my favorite blogs ( Ugly Duckling House)  and  DIY Diva ) and Pinterest I am constantly making a list of something to do. So I have decided to keep a list of the Next Five Projects I will be working on (like the ladies in the blogs above). 

Once I get these five completed (which if all of my plans come together I should be done by my Spring Break which is March 22), I will update my list.

1) Fix My Closet
 In December we had to change the stems in the guest bathroom tub.  Unfortunately to change them they had to cut a fairly large hole in my closet. And I have not fixed it yet.  I also need to add some additional supports to the  clothes rod (I may have too many clothes).

2) Paint the Guest Bathroom
But Michelle, are you going to take down the wallpaper? No, I am not.  They did not prime beneath the paper making the repair work more work than just painting over it.  Wish me Luck!


3) Dewallpaper Bedroom #4
This is a fairly large bedroom (as large as the master bedroom actually).  It has one layer of wallpaper (thank God) and has been painted underneath.  So hopefully it should come off easily.


4) Paint Bedroom #4

After de-wallpapering the bedroom above I will paint it.  I haven't decided what color yet, but I have a few different colors in mind.

5) Dewallpaper Bedroom #3
This would be the last room to de-wallpaper (Hallelujah!).  It also has one layer of wallpaper and has been painted underneath so again, I hope that it will be easier to get off than some of the other rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment