Monday, April 22, 2013

Things to Do in Year Two

So I have to keep a list of things that I would like to get done in the house.  It is a never ending list.  There are a few common themes to my list--electrical and outdoors.  Next year I will repost the list and we will see how much of it we accomplished in a year.

Electrical

  • New Entry Light
  • New Porch/Yard Light (they are each a bit broken)

  • Add Light to Dining Room (now living room)
  • New Light in Parlor (now dining room)
  • New Light in Main Part of Kitchen
  • New Service Panel
  • Remove Whole House Fan
  • Add Ceiling Fans to Bedroom

Outdoors
  • Start a Garden at the Back of House
  • Make the Front Beds Pretty
  • Add/ transfer bushes to side yard


Misc.
  • Paint the inside of some closets


Wish List (These will probably not happen but a girl can dream)

  • Cut down more trees ( I may cut down all the small ones myself)
  • Get a fence
  • Paint Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment