Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Half Bathroom

This bathroom was my August project.  It just us a long time to get the new light put up.

The bathrooms in this house are cursed.  The old owners put up wallpaper without priming the walls.  Which if I am not mistaken is a sin according to the bible.  Unfortunately I had to paint over some of the wallpaper...... and yes the wallpaper is still on the wall.  You would not be able to tell where there is wallpaper and where it is not.  Here are the pictures of the bathroom so far.



This bathroom is not finished though.  Chris and I would eventually like to get hardwood downstairs in our house.  So when the flooring goes in, the old vanity goes out.  For our birthday this year, my parents got us a new vanity for this bathroom. Here is the picture of it below.


The color reminds me of chocolate milk.  We also put up a new light and painted the trim white!

No comments:

Post a Comment